Marketing Services Offered:
Branding & Logo Design.
Custom Website Design & Development.
SEO & Digital Marketing.
LinkedIn Social Media.
Amazon PPC Management (APPCM) were around 1 year into business and were growing quickly when we were introduced. Their founder had ambitions and plans to grow even faster. They’re a profit-focussed Amazon e-commerce consultancy, offering full-service management of brands wanting successful Amazon sales.
They have achieved results for their clients such as:
- An increase of Amazon sales from 53% within 1 week (£35,645.25 – £54.643.15) and 60% within 1 month (£145,184.80 – £227,366.12)
- One client saw 400% sales increase, during the global pandemic when their industry had seen major challenges
- Another saw their Amazon sales transform from $21,835.98 – $58,674.33 (within 4 months).
Needless to say, our client’s business was thriving! They wanted a website that would help them to generate more leads.
Brand & Logo Design Case Study
They needed a new website and brand identity that would formalise their offering, and reflect their campaign management status. They needed a bold, confident and fresh brand, to reflect the confidence they have as a business at achieving results for their clients – ‘profit-focussed Amazon Ads’
SEO & Digital Marketing Case Study
We were starting from scratch essentially. Our client had been working with another agency, but no results were shown.
Our strategy was to take the opportunity to launch with blog content, FAQ content and digital PR, to give the website domain (URL) the best chance of fast success.
The digital marketing plan was to launch the website with high word count, high quality content. This content needed to include a large number of our target keywords. Along with blogs and the website pages themselves, we ensured everything was fully optimised.
We very quickly started to rank with search engines for a large number of related keywords to our Amazon PPC Management’s services. To back this up, we needed to ensure the domain authority (so, the credibility of the URL) was starting to build up too. This would help us to appear higher for the variety of keywords we were starting to rank for. We decided we were going in strong!
- Within 3 months of working together, we secured new client leads to the website from search engine results (powered by our branding, website design, website coding, SEO work and digital marketing strategies). Our client converted website leads so – speaking frankly – our agency fees are already covered each month now!
- Secured credible backlinks and digital PR opportunities for their founder, Jonny Golding. We wrote strories about his entrepreneurial flair and keys to success with building a company, Amazon e commerce and digital marketing for products. This included publications from Arriana Huffington’s Thrive Global and Authority Magazine
- Website traffic went from zero to generating 10,000 + impressions and an average search result position of page 5 for all our target keywords (despite working with another agency for 1 year)
- Generated 73 LinkedIn Company Profile followers across our target audience within 1 week of managing the account
- Generated 230 LinkedIn Company Profile followers within weeks
This is the beginning of our work together – may we have many more successes yet to report!
Examples of our work
Digital PR of the founder
We generated a number of digital PR opportunities, pitching the founder and ensuring we generate high quality links to our website. This shows search engines like Google that our client website is credible, by association with other websites Google deems as credible.
Improving our website credibility means that we appear higher in search results.
‘How To’ Blog Content
To generate large volumes of keywords and to provide genuinely helpful content for potential and existing clients. These were also turned into hundreds of social media posts, scheduled daily. This is what’s supported rapid growth of the LinkedIn Company Page.
Created, to help us get into the top of search engine results by appearing in their rich snippets / schema