WordPress is our platform of choice when it comes to designing and developing websites which need a content management system. Here’s why:
1) It’s free. No up front payment, no recurring monthly fees.
2) Accessibility. Being web based, you can log in and make changes to your site from anywhere with an Internet connection.
3) Intuitive. It doesn’t take long to get to grips with the admin dashboard.
4) SEO friendliness. With the assistance of plugins such as SEO Yoast, you can have total control over the content and the important tags.
5) Social media integration. Automatically integrate your blog posts with Twitter or Facebook.
6) Plugins. From e-commerce platform plugins to database back up tools, there’s something for everything.
7) Flexibility. From a design point of view, you can pretty much do anything with the template structure.
8) It can grow. You can start off with a 3 page brochure site and end up with hundreds of pages, a booking system or an online store. It can grow with you.
9) Mobile ready. Works on all mobile devices as well as tablets and desktops.
10) Control. You can control everything from the discussions, to the user access or the content scheduling.
If you need any advice on why you should be using WordPress for your web site, please get in touch!